Tips we’ve learned about camping thus far:
- Talk to RV’rs. We had two couples make us a steak dinner and send us off with heaps of fruit for breakfast
- Stay away from the road….cars are obnoxiously loud in the middle of the night
- Hang food in trees while in the desert, coyotes are EVERYWHERE and hungry!
- Trees are our friend, our tents friend and the best place to put a tent under
- Carry mac/cheese and tuna at all times
- Desert firewood is the driest thing imaginable, big fires=little time